Re: [Phys-l] Mme. Curie, mentor.

I was talking to a friend whose mother adored Shand and owned all of his
albums, but yes he was more of a British phenomenon. His music is still
available on Amazon and iTunes for what it is worth.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

Jimmy Shand... good obscure name for us to Google!
interesting reading, especially since I played the accordion
when I was a teenager and never heard of him before this.
Still, I wouldn't put King Crimson in the same league as the
Beatles, or the image of Einstein, but, internationally more
well known than Jimmy Shand. By the strangest coincidence,
the local university station played "In the Hall of the
Crimson King" immediately before I returned home to read the
reference to King Crimson. How's that for quantum
entanglement (or whatever you want to call it)?

Marty