Re: [Phys-l] Should equation solving be done with calculators and robots or by hand?

A significant portion of my use of those functions is w/ algebraic arguments. Therefore, parentheses are required, anyway.

bc whose programmable and graphing calculadora uses the "new" method tho it's > ten years old.