Re: [Phys-L] no more SAT optional essay and subject tests

Can you direct us to some of the examples that are good AND standardized? I don't hear about BOTH too often.

The College Board has their fingers in both the SAT and the AP, no? Would people here say that they're two minor shade of the same color, or are there significant differences in their utility? I realize that they have different goals (acceptance to college vs transfer credit as I understand it), but otherwise are they both flawed from the start because of their parent organization?

Stefan Jeglinski