Re: [Phys-L] no more SAT optional essay and subject tests

On 1/19/21 6:36 PM, Anthony Lapinski wrote:

No more SATs? I agree! And ACTs, GREs, etc. I'm not sure what these really
"test" and why they are still in use...

Right.

I've said this before, but just to update the context for today's discussion:
— I've seen good standards.
— I've seen good tests.
— I've seen good tests that were standardized.

They just don't resemble the SATs. No resemblance whatsoever.

The CB has brainwashed people to think that their style of testing is
the only way of doing it ... which is just ludicrous.