Re: [Phys-L] no more SAT optional essay and subject tests

Not being too educated about this, I'd like to learn more. These are extremely serious charges that I hope require the highest standards of proof – are you referring to a racist, misogynist status quo within the College Board's internal ranks, or within private and public universities themselves? This was unclear to me.

If someone wanted to begin educating themselves about this topic, what resources (reports, reasoned opinions, etc) would people here recommend?

Stefan Jeglinski