Re: [Phys-L] prepping

Plain and simple - This is fear mongering by intellectuals we trust to know better.

I see an equivalence between the non-epidemiologists who falsely declared an aids epidemic

and the non-epidemiologist physicist(s) who presume (based on physics??) to promote an epidemic hoax.

Bill Norwood

Sent from my iPhone