Re: [Phys-L] Indicators of quality teaching (Was:MOOC: Edx OffersMechanics course by Prof.Walter Lewin)

The gain in physics for phyics majors for the entire educational process is very impressive, even for those who mostly were educated traditionally. I'm referring of course to the kindergarten -- Bachelors gain