Re: [Phys-L] MOOC: Edx Offers Mechanics course by Prof.Walter Lewin

Great course! Kind of like the Feynman Lectures - the more you know about physics - the more you appreciate what Lewin does.

What's the problem with charging for it? Do you teach for free? Are your school's classes open to the public?

Bob at PC
From: Phys-l [phys-l-bounces@phys-l.org] on behalf of Andre Adler [andre.adler@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 10:43 AM
To: Phys-L@Phys-L.org
Subject: Re: [Phys-L] MOOC: Edx Offers Mechanics course by Prof.Walter Lewin

I saw this course years ago on MIT OpenCourse Ware. It was free. Don't know if it was still there.

Also like his Vibrations and Wave course on Mechanics courses, both of which are or were on MIT Opencourseware.

I guess now people will be charged to view it?

I guess this is now part of Edx to make money?

Oh well….