Re: [Phys-L] Private schools

Anthony Lapinski Anthony_Lapinski@pds.org wrote:

Very thoughtful insights.

Thank you, Anthony; those insights are derived from YEARS of 'discussions'
with Libertarians and others on this topic. I can do this stuff in my
sleep now! ;-)

I want to emphasize that I didn't intend to be insulting to private school
teachers; my point wasn't that they were inferior; it was that they weren't
SUPERIOR. Ditto the programs, course offerings, etc. Any difference in
private school results does not reflect any kind of superiority of private
schools over public; it reflects different student populations only.