Re: [Phys-l] PER Review Article?

I highly recommend a review paper written by Jennifer Docktor and Jose Mestre about one year ago. It was written for a National Academy committee and can be found at http://www7.nationalacademies.org/bose/DBER_Docktor_October_Paper.pdf

Dean Zollman

-----Original Message-----
From: David Craig [mailto:craigda@lemoyne.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 12:05 PM
To: phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
Cc: David Craig
Subject: [Phys-l] PER Review Article?

Would anyone care to suggest a recent review article (or even resource letter) on the current state, and especially, efficacy, of PER?

I have the famous resource letter from 1999, and am aware of "Reviews in PER" at per-central, among other things. I'm poking to see if there's anything important my google skills have missed.

Partial context: working to persuade our administration to support efforts to reform our introductory physics courses.

Thanks,
David Craig

<http://web.lemoyne.edu/~craigda/>