[Phys-l] PER Review Article?

Would anyone care to suggest a recent review article (or even resource letter) on the current state, and especially, efficacy, of PER?

I have the famous resource letter from 1999, and am aware of "Reviews in PER" at per-central, among other things. I'm poking to see if there's anything important my google skills have missed.

Partial context: working to persuade our administration to support efforts to reform our introductory physics courses.

Thanks,
David Craig

<http://web.lemoyne.edu/~craigda/>