[Phys-l] Snow tubing lab

Greetings everyone. I apologize not writing for a while, but I wanted
to thank everyone who helped me with the idea of the snow-tubing physics
lab. It was a HUGE hit! We had 2 newspapers and our local news station
came and reported the event. Snow Trails, the local ski resort, was
very helpful and accommodating for us. When I came to school the
following day, I was called to the office for my autograph. I knew it
was a joke and figured the articles would be somewhere between the
articles of how someone found an image of Elvis' left thumb on a walnut
and the article of how to make pine-cones into back-scratchers.
Noooo...it made the entire front page of one of the newspapers. It even
beat out the articles of the presidential candidates. That just proves
that Physics rules! J (haha)

For those interested, here are the links to see the news clip from our
local news station and 2 of our newspapers. Enjoy!

WMFD video:
http://www.wmfd.com/newsboard/singlesearchsingle.asp?Story=30815

Ashland Times-Gazette front page article:
http://www.times-gazette.com/news/article/3336821

Ashland Times-Gazette photos:
http://www.times-gazette.com/news/slideshow/3337002

Mansfield News Journal article: