Re: [Phys-l] Grapher on macintosh

I use MathType to format all my equations in Word -- it is the commercial
version of the basic Equation Editor program that comes bundled with many
word-processors. It is a very nice WYSIWYG equation editor, with an option
to format stuff sent to the clipboard as TeX. I don't need this
functionality, but it seems to work fine. I'm not sure if you can copy TeX
equations into MathType for editing, though.
Mike

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 10:43 AM, ludwik kowalski <