Re: [Phys-L] Mathematics question

Thanks to everyone who responded -- it was tremendously helpful! One of
the interested students has time during the Summer (before moving on to
their Bachelor's institution), and they have asked to meet once or twice a
week to continue more work on this. It is very gratifying, as not many
students recently have expressed time or the desire to do such things.

Peter Schoch

On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 12:48 AM John Denker via Phys-l <