Re: [Phys-L] Ex: Re: It's this simple ... isn't it?

John!

On 2020/Apr/06, at 19:12, Albert J. Mallinckrodt <ajm@cpp.edu> wrote:

My judgment is based on reported data on daily deaths that suggests that we have been at R < 1 in California for at least two weeks. New York is a more difficult proposition, but there are some good data driven reasons to think it may be true there as well.

More soon!

I don’t see that. Up to yesterday cumulative deaths are exponential. Perhaps we have different data sources? Mine is https://covidtracking.com/data/state/california .

bc will post next in http://cleyet.org/covid-19/USA/California/, patience necessary.

Correction: deaths are, what …. two weeks later?. But cases are not accurate, though, I’ll post date up.