Re: [Phys-L] Ex: Re: It's this simple ... isn't it?

My judgment is based on reported data on daily deaths that suggests that we have been at R < 1 in California for at least two weeks. New York is a more difficult proposition, but there are some good data driven reasons to think it may be true there as well.

More soon!

John Mallinckrodt
Cal Poly Pomona