Re: [Phys-L] Fasting Physics

Brian,
1. Interesting info on Fuhrman's history. Thanks.
2. You provide acecdotes which do nothing to disprove Fuhrman's exhustively
documented work.
3. I am still without a simple list of physics-based types of energy
conservation rules useful for fasting.
4. I had thought that you gize, far more knowledgeable in physics than I,
could do this.
5. This is the 17th day of my 30-day fast, and I have a substantial support
system.
6. Some have been alarmed, and I have informed them of:
6a. My self informing on fasting
6b. My logging of everything
6c. My several earlier fasts
6d. My support system
6e. My environmental setup
6f. My understanding of the dramatic danger signals that dictate the ending
of a fast
6g. My opinion that never fasting, esp if serious illness, is far more
dangerous than fasting.
6h. My opinion that the slight possibility of my dying from this fasting
compares with the slight possibility of dying if one takes a ride in an
automobile.
Bill Norwood
Retired 2018,
U of MD Physics at College Park