Re: [Phys-L] Legitimate Phys-L topics.

I doubt there are any classes with a dozen or more students that they ALL enjoy. Part of the challenge of the 'required gen-ed' course is to drum up enough interest so that there is some learning. 'Glitz' and showmanship may have to play a part. I'd like to think I do OK since my classes fill very quickly, but realistically I have to take into account that the alternative Biology and Chemistry classes may be unpopular enough to drive students my way. ;-)

rwt (sitting at home since the College is closed due to -40 degree wind chills working on my Global Warming materials!)