Re: [Phys-L] Private schools

No model= no education... everyone wields a sword, boys are trained for combat, women stay inside the castle walls; cook and raise the babies, old people tend the crops till they drop from disease or middle age. Discipline is by combat with the local strongman... to the death.

taxes? everything goes to the King... and your reward? staying alive and not having your hut burned down for nonpayment.