Re: [Phys-L] Private schools

On 2012, Jul 10, , at 11:43, Marty Weiss wrote:

Vouchers... you opened a different can of worms... vouchers as advocated by our "illustrious" governor means that any parent who wishes can receive a voucher to have their child attend ANY private school anywhere in the state... This includes parochial schools (like mine where I teach now and have been for 12 years after retirement) where the admissions policy is that you have to follow the tenants of the particular sect within that religion.

Wow! The establishmentarians have won.

bc thinks vouchers is a secret weapon of the republican minded.

The people For and the ACLU are nowhere to be seen?