[Phys-l] How to do this?

I have a technical question. Please help.

An “oral history” journalist, after reading my on-line autobiography, visited me last summer. We talked for more than one hour, mostly about my life. This spontaneous questions-and-answers session was recorded. Unfortunately, some of my sentences were grammatically incorrect, as I discovered in reading the recorded CD. I was too excited. But the content is clear and I decided to share it with people who are likely to be interested.

2) One way to share is to distribute the interview in the form of standard CDs; I just succeeded in producing several exact copies of his original audio CD. But I want something else as well; I want the interview to be available for listening on line. How can this be done?

3) The CD consists of 20 audio files in the AIFF format--it plays on my computer, and on my standard CD player. The total length of files, however, is close to 700 Mb. I succeeded in converting these files into the MP3 format--the total content was thus reduced to about 70 Mb. The quality is practically the same as with the AIFF files.

4) Is it possible to create an html page with MP3 files? That would be an ideal way of sharing the interview over the internet. If not then what else can I do?

Thank you in advance,

Ludwik

http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/life/intro.html