Re: [Phys-l] Microwave door. Was: Re: About the "why" and "how" questions.

I expect a nuclear type explosion (double pulse) w/ that scenario. Depending on the draft arrangement, I 'd expect about half the cap's energy out the P/S's louvers and half into the cavity stressing the window. IIR, I'll take a hammer to a window of an oven I've saved for the P/S and magnetron.

bc