Re: [Phys-l] Microwave door.

All of b's suppositions except deferred are invalid as they are enclosed in steel. i.e. cap. and short. So all that's left is running on mt. I understand (claimed by, IIRC, JD) that the modern ovens include a device to prevent excessive MWs energy from entering the chamber when MT. Furthermore, glass and, I presume, the plastic door absorbs MWs very little. So what remains is the air rifle.

bc