Re: [Phys-l] question about Bernoulli

I think this more a "homology" The only difference is the rather great differences in density and compressibility, no?

bc observes such at the Exploratorium, various shapes supplied.

At the play w/ water section (far from the electrical sections) where the floor is a bit damp** and bar mats abound.

** Not sarcasm, what is the figure?