Re: [Phys-l] Richard Dawkins Answers Reddit Questions

I woulod be deliaghted to continue this discussion, but not on this lis. I co=lead a book group on a Unitarian list. Pleas jois us<
Send a message toi :
Jane Foulser <jfoulser@mindspring.com> and let us know that you would like to join our book group.
Regards,
Jack