Re: [Phys-l] Richard Dawkins Answers Reddit Questions

Hi-
I take science as being (in part) the explanation of natural phenomena without recourse to deistic explaation. When such explanation evades uas, then we are challenged to find a non-theistic explanation. If you're theistic, you may view the absence of a "naturalistic" explanation as a chanllenge from your personal alpha-male creator to see if you were really created in his )or her, or its) image.
Regards,
jack