Re: [Phys-l] Teaching elementary astronomy topics

Thanks loads --

Yeah! That would be (is, I suspect) A great teaching method -- Student engagement and (student) research.

bc doesn't "do" movies, because of his extreme hearing incapacity.

p.s. John, do you have the title of the movie and I'll Netflix it.