Re: [Phys-l] Teaching elementary astronomy topics

I am referring to where he had the students tear out the stupid pages in the
text in the movie "The Dead Poet's Society". We should have the students
correct the textbooks. It was a movie reference, and not a personal
reference. I don't remember the name of the movie character he was
portraying.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

Gee, what's the reference to this?

Perhaps I'm missinterpreting. A friend, whom I assisted in his
acoustical research at the Long Marine Lab. (UCSC), in his new position
in Hawaii "did" a dolphin video w/ Robin. I don't remember what he told
me, but my impression was Robin was NOT stupid.

bc