Re: [Phys-l] Inquiry

I, wanting to check up on the meaning of the bandied word found:

http://www.thirteen.org/edonline/concept2class/inquiry/index_sub4.html

bc thinks Rick knows it's been continuous since before Socrates.

p.s. I imagine so called aborigines training their children hunting etc.* used inquiry.

* note the sexism.