Re: [Phys-l] refraction lab

IIRC, all the slides I've checked w/ FECO show variation in "flatness" of only a few microns, However, bend easily to much more.

I've used RTVR (silicone); is its compliance too much, or is the advantage the five or 30 minutes?

bc who discovered even water reduces the strength of PMMA (Perspex / Lucite)