Re: [Phys-l] Climate change?

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, but not to me or my memory. As a member of the CA Academy of Sciences, I shoulda remembered their reports of the very deleterious effect of increased pH on coral*, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if the sequestering would result in greater harm than not sequestering on the marine ecology.

*They are growing coral for propagation and maybe banking (like the seed banks).

bc