Re: [Phys-l] dealing with the media +- evolution

Kyle-
I, too, have had bad experiences wwith reporters. I have also had good experiences. The good experiences come with extended relationships, when a reporter is following a story, and I am able to keep him/her backgrounded. After all, some of these characters have gone to jail to protect their sources.
It's the old story; deal with individuals, not classes of individuals. My objection was to painting everyone with the same brush.
Regards,
Jack