Re: [Phys-l] the role of simulation

Ain't rocket science Jack - just search "circuit simulation" - pops right up.

Bob at PC

________________________________

From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu on behalf of Jack Uretsky
Sent: Sun 1/20/2008 6:23 PM
To: Forum for Physics Educators
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] the role of simulation

Hi all-
This is a citation?
Regards,
Jack

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008, Brian Whatcott wrote:

At 10:42 AM 1/20/2008, Brian Blais, you wrote:

On Jan 19, 2008, at Jan 19:11:14 PM, John Clement wrote:

Apparently my message with the location of one of the articles got
through because others have read it. It should be in the archives.

I seem to have missed it, and I can't find it in the archives. It
seems to me that a repost of the reference is in order. Personally,
when someone asks for the reference again, I find it just as easy to
repost the reference rather than just say "search the archives".
bb
Brian Blais
bblais@bryant.edu
http://web.bryant.edu/~bblais

This note is exactly three days old.
How much searching could it possibly take?
I copy it here below, delimited with asterisks.

Brian W