Re: [Phys-l] the role of simulation

It is not an alleged fact, it is a fact that this happened with the
experiment which was reported in the journal I already referenced. Now if
anyone wants to repeat the experiment they are welcome to do so.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

Hi all-
I don't know that the alleged fact is, in fact, a fact, and, if it
is, how reliable the alleged research is, nor how many other "researches"
may have reached contrary conclusions, nor what "research" is referred to.
Regards,
Jack