Re: [Phys-l] the role of simulation

On Jan 19, 2008, at Jan 19:11:14 PM, John Clement wrote:

Apparently my message with the location of one of the articles got through
because others have read it. It should be in the archives.

I seem to have missed it, and I can't find it in the archives. It seems to me that a repost of the reference is in order. Personally, when someone asks for the reference again, I find it just as easy to repost the reference rather than just say "search the archives".

bb

--
Brian Blais
bblais@bryant.edu