[Phys-l] Not so wacko tree huggers. [Climate and solar variability)

Hugh Haskell
<mailto:haskell@ncssm.edu>
<mailto:hhaskell@mindspring.com>

(919) 467-7610

So called "global warming" is just a secret ploy by wacko tree
huggers to make America energy independent, clean our air and water,
improve the fuel efficiency of our vehicles, kick-start 21st-century
industries, and make our cities safer and more livable. Don't let
them get away with it!!
Chip Giller, founder
of Grist.org

The above reminds me of the "opinion" article* in the March "Physics Today"

1, Interesting editorial decision to list it as an opinion article instead of a Feature Article.

2, Has their issue (claim) been addressed?

* p. 50 "Is climate sensitive to solar variability?"

bc doesn't keep up w/ his reading.