[Phys-l] AJP Journals

See note below from James Parks.

Warren

"Parks, James E" <jeparks@utk.edu> 10/31/2008 4:50 PM >>>
Warren: Our department has bound volumes of the American Journal of
Physics beginning with Volume 1 that we no longer need. We also have
other bound journals in Nuclear Physics that we no longer need. Is
there some way to know if libraries at other colleges and universities
would like to have these? For example, have there been some loses due
to floods and/or hurricanes/tornados etc. that need to be replaced? --
Thanks, Jim

James E. Parks

Director of Undergraduate Laboratories &

Associate Department Head

Department of Physics & Astronomy

The University of Tennessee

Knoxville, TN 37996-1200