Re: [Phys-l] The Cause of Global Warming. What's the Proof thehypothysises and models are right?

Ahh! The tyranny of labels! Brian has now discounted a number of Nobel prizes. And why would anybody believe a mere patent clerk on the subject of electric current induced by light (actually it took more than a decade for the message to get through)?
Heaven forbid that a physicist skilled in chrystal structure could have anything important to say about genetics.
Regards,
Jack