Re: [Phys-l] The Cause of Global Warming. What's the Proof thehypothysises and models are right?

At 09:48 AM 5/20/2007, 'Beaurega', you wrote:
Mark,

I went to your web page below and saw the unbelievable images from NASA and the satellite views. Are the images copyrighted by you or NASA?

I assume they are open literature images from NASA and the government. Do
you know for sure? Who gave them to you?

Paul

>http://video.csupomona.edu/CampusForum/NaomiOreskes-245.asx
>
>You might also want to take a look at:
>
>http://irascibleprofessor.com/comments-04-22-07.htm
>
>Mark

I don't care to put much weight on the views of physicists on biology,
psychology, ethnology, engineering etc.
How much less attention do I pay to the views of politicians on
Earth science - little more than my consideration
for best-selling fiction authors' offerings in this field.

So there was a certain inertia to following up on the topic du jour
- Global Warming. Finally, I listened to the presentation from Oreskes,
and I took notice. The comparative ice-field shots had a point to make
as well, I think.

Thanks for persevering with me.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!