Re: [Phys-l] The Cause of Global Warming. What's the Proof the hypothysises and models are right?

which global warming model is correct?

Quite probably none of them.

why are their so many DOOMSDAY and the destruction of the earth is
right around the corner type scientists?

'Cause that's currently where the money and fame are.

if cold fusion releases energy from palladieum, then won't reversing
the electrodes absorb energy from the atmosphere?

Leaving aside the question of "does it exist," and therefore whether the question makes any sense at all, my uninformed and probably wrong understanding of the popular concept is that energy is not being released from palladium (being massive, palladium would be a candidate for fission, not fusion). Apparently palladium makes for a good "packing matrix" for the "active ingredient" (deuterium?).

Ludwik K on this list can address the latest re the palladium question, not to mention electrochemistry for CF. I don't see how the reverse electrode idea makes any sense.

Stefan Jeglinski