Re: [Phys-l] not our majors now!

In a sense, then, you're lucky.

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006, Bernard Cleyet wrote:

"The point is, what do we do in our present relations with the students we deal with now."

I think the expression is that's always "a given". I didn't, and still don't, understand mortality over homework.

bc

Jack Uretsky wrote:

Hi all-
I suggest that Bernard has missed the point. The point is, what
do we do in our present relations with the students we deal with now.
Regards,
Jack