[Phys-L] Eudora. Was: Re: Spring question

People!

Before I go back to Netscape, perhaps one of you may inform. Can
one "configure" Eudora so the msg. list is in an adjustable width
left hand column instead of rows across the top. Eudora's method is
very wasteful of space, and tho one can narrow the mail list to ~
three rows the mail text is still longer than necessary (uses only <
half the space and one must scroll unnecessarily to view the mail
list and the msg. text.

Same applies to apple's resident mail app.

As I implied above, Netscape's mail app. trumps Apple and Eudora,
unless reconfiguration possible.

Panzers in advance.

bc, using Eudora for the first time, and hoping will cont. as
suggested by members of the list.

p.s. will probably go to 7.1 instead of 7.2 and Eudora not the gold
std. if config. not possible.

I take it that Eudora is the gold standard.
Why anyone would run a Microsoft mailreader beats me.
But then, as you may easily infer, I'm biased.

Brian W