Scientific sites in L.A.

I am planning a trip to Los Angeles next week and would like to visit as many places of scientific interest as I can fit in. For example I am planning to visit Mt. Wilson and Edwards Air Force Base. Any additional suggestions for important museums, laboratories, etc in southern California would be much appreciated.

Cliff Parker

Never express yourself more clearly than you can think.
Niels Bohr