Re: Bombs

At 10:21 08 09 2003 , the following was received:
It is difficult for me to imagine a terrorist trying to build a fusio=
device from the ground up. It's just too tricky, and not necessary.
Therefore, I think terrorists are going to aim for a fission device,
unless they are trying to obtain an intact military fusion device.

Yeah, but I take it that the N Koreans are doing it. Of course the N
Koreans are not terrorists -- They are a respectable nation.

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen