From: "Ludwik Kowalski" <kowalskil@MAIL.MONTCLAIR.EDU>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: Encyclopedia Britannica 2003

The bargain Encyclopedia that I described last
week (see below) is NOT the same thing as the
full version. Items of information are "condensed
from the Encyclopedia Britanica." These items
are short and they constantly remind you that you
need to update (a separate purchase) to the full
version of the product. Just be aware of this.
Ludwik Kowalski