HS lab planner

Some time ago there was discussion on what to have in a lab, and how to
set one up or renovate one. I just got my edition of the Announcer and
it has this website just for that information for HS labs:

http://www.labplan.net/

Since I am a TYC educator, and in the planning for our new science labs,
I tried it out. It gives some good information that everyone might find
useful.

Peter Schoch