Re: how to judge creative ideas

At 17:57 -0400 6/11/02, John S. Denker wrote:

3) We are talking about shades of gray here. People who can
only think in terms of black versus white will get it wrong
every time. That is, we are talking about judgement here.
You can find examples of bad judgement, such as the ``experts''
who scoffed at the Wright brothers. But that doesn't mean
we should react to occasional instances of bad judgement
by never having any judgement at all.

I think what we are talking about here is keeping an open mind, but
not so open that your brains fall out.

Hugh
--

Hugh Haskell