Re: Mathematical name of curved triangle

Bernard, is there any chance you could make that photo available somewhere
in digital form? -Mike

On 12/6/01 10:38 AM, Bernard Cleyet wrote:

This thread reminds me of the wheels on a dolly used to carry loads up (and
down) stairs. I took a photo' of one in use in the Kremlin when the statues
of Marx and Lenin were still in the park overlooking the Moscow river ('90).
I haven't seen one since. The wheel is three wheels mounted on a fourth
larger wheel that is on the axle of the dolly.

--
Michael Porter
Colonel By Secondary School