Re: PHYS-L Digest - 6 Dec 2001 to 7 Dec 2001 (#2001-484)

This thread reminds me of the wheels on a dolly used to carry loads up (and
down)
stairs. I took a photo' of one in use in the Kremlin when the statues of
Marxand Lenin were still in the park overlooking the Moscow river ('90). I
haven't
seen one since. The wheel is three wheels mounted on a fourth larger wheel
that
is on the axle of the dolly.

bc