Searching for Illustration

I come to your land of physics as a stranger. I am a librarian with a
patron seeking the location of a photo, he thinks it appeared in
either/or the American Journal of Physics or a 1960ish textbook. In
essence the photo shows some of the "big guns" of your since Einstein,
and maybe Fermi or Pauli bent over laughing, looking at a toy bulldozer
with a "blinky" (whatever that is?) Anyhow can anyone lead me to the
literature where this photo appears?

David J. Gerrick
Dayton Lab - Information Services